Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mommy PLEASE Vote for a Black President! I REALLY Want It!

Apparently, one of the most influential factors for Democratic Super Delegates these days is who their kids like. According to the New York Times, Senator Bob Casey of Pennsylvania, Gov. James E. Doyle of Wisconsin, Senator Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Gov. Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas and Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota are all supporting Barack Obama in part because of the “persuasive power of their own children.”

My guess is these kids are sending the pro-Obama message to their parents by way of texting. Courtesy of YrMomma4Obama:

“Mama/Papa are you for Obama? I'm voting 4 him in the PA primary on Apr 22 and I want you to, too. I think he's what's best for my future, and for yours! Gobama!”

Or

“Papa/ Mamá eres para Obama? Yo soy para el y quiero que seas también. Creo que es lo mejor para mi futuro y el tuyo. Por favor vote para Obama el 22 de Abril.”

Or

“2 young 2 vote? Get yr parents to vote for Obama on Apr 22. Pass this on to everyone u know and tell your parents! Gobama!”

Wow. Since when was P Diddy a pedophile?

No comments: